GRIEVANCES HANDLING POLICY
We welcome you to our Grievance Redressal. If you are not satisfied with the resolution
provided to you, we would Request you to send your concern to the following channels
in the order mentioned below.
We will acknowledge receipt of your concern and provide you with the response upon
completion of the investigation.
Vision paper on GRIEVANCES Handling
1. As we are dealing with human lives there will always be difference between
perspective and delivery.
2. We strictly follow the motto of "Customer satisfaction leads to long term
relations and businesses."
3. The customer can send the grievance to us in writing and giving detailed
information through our web site / E-mail / Fax / courier.
This cell will have representative in all regional and branch offices whose names
and phone numbers will be displayed on our web site. The customer can approach this
cell every Friday from 3-4 PM in all offices. These representatives have been trained
to handle grievance with great sympathy.
The process followed for addressing the grievance will be:
1. All grievances will be given acknowledgement receipt within 24 hours of
2. All couriers and fax will be answered /acknowledged from the respective
regional / branch office.
3. All grievances from walk in customer on Friday to the grievance officers
at their respective branches will be acknowledged right away.
4. Based on the type of grievance we will try to provide acceptable
reply within 18 working days.
5. In case there is no reply to grievance in 18 working days, the customer
will have the right to approach the Head of Customer service directly.
6. The Head of Customer Service will acknowledge the receipt of grievance
within 24 hours of receipt.
7. Head Customer Service will respond to the grievance within 10 working days
from acknowledgement of receipt.
8. In case of no reply or the insured is not satisfied with the reply, he/she
has right to approach other forums e.g. Insurance Ombudsman, Consumer Court.
Process Flow of Grievance