To make equitable, affordable & quality health care accessible to the farmers &
others comprising most vulnerable section of the society.
Implementing Agency (TPA)
- Issue I.D Cards and Guide Book containing
all the details of the Scheme, List of Network Hospitals and Contact details of
the offices of TPA, to all the Beneficiaries.
- Empanel Network Hospitals at Bhai Ghanhya Schedule of Rates
across the State of Punjab.
Issue Authorization Letter (Approval letter) to the Network Hospital for cashless
treatment of the beneficiary in the Network Hospital.
- Established one controlling office in Mohali and four Branch offices
in Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Firozpur.
Station 1 District Coordinator in each district of Punjab.
- Establish 24 hrs functioning, dedicated BSNL Toll Free No./Help
- Process and settle
the claims of Network Hospitals.
Process and settle the reimbursement claims of beneficiaries who have taken treatment
at the Government Hospitals.
ICICI Lombard Insurance Company Ltd
Insuring Agency (Insurer)
- Has signed Service level Agreement
(SLA) with the Trust, thereby undertaking to execute and implement the Scheme in
accordance with the terms and conditions as contained in the SLA.
- Has appointed MDIndia in capacity
of a Third Party Administrator (TPA) to implement the Scheme.
- All financial and legal obligations/responsibilities
arising consequent to the operationalization of the Scheme by the TPA, shall rest
with the Insurer.
- Shall provide Enrollment Forms at
all the offices of Deputy Registrars.
- Shall provide float fund to the TPA
for settling cashless hospitalization claims of the Network Hospitals and reimbursement
claims of the beneficiaries, who have taken treatment in the Govt. Hospital.